About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

October 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/7/21 by slowblumer; 12536 views.
Denim50

Dec-20

Hey Timmy, 

Congratulations on reaching eleven weeks smoke free yesterday. I hope you had a wonderful day. Best wishes as you keep going forward with your quit. 

Have a great day.  

Denim50

Dec-20

Hey Mercy, 

Congratulations on ten weeks smoke free! That’s great! I hope you’ve been enjoying a terrific day of celebrating. Best wishes and yay you! 

Have a great day.  

Mercy (mercy164)

Dec-21

Thank you Denim!

I couldn't have done it without you all. And God.

Lubbercat

Dec-21

Congrats on your 10 weeks.  You are doing fabulous.  Hope you are feeling better?

Mercy (mercy164)

Dec-24

Hi Lubber,

Merry Christmas! I am good. I hope you are well? I have been going through a bit of a unexpected rough patch. I have been on the 14 MG patches and about 48 hours ago it fell off. I am not sure how long it was off before I noticed,  but I decided to continue with the decrease and get off of the patches.  I have been very sleepy and I believe it's from the lack of nicotine. The last 2 or so days I've been really lethargic. I hope today to feel a bit better, but since I have been on and off patches for a year it could take more time. I am glad to have made the decision to move on with my quit.

Will you be staying home for Christmas? We will be. I hope you are doing well in your quit. I look forward to talking with you after the holidays. 

Mercy

73 Days