About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

5 years nicotine free   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Oct-10 by Janinelove; 659 views.
Janinelove

Oct-10

I have been so busy and stressed out since school started again I forgot to post I am FIVE YEARS SMOKE FREE. I am a school nurse well not so much now since covid is my job now. Well anyway I quit my job, so next month I will be free. So awesome is that I did not think of smoking during stress. I thought about posting yesterday bc my husband brought it into my mind bc he was smoking a cigar yesterday. I was so mad I had to smell it in the car ride all the way home from the party.  Well stay strong. It can be done.  Never take a puff again.

Nicodemon free since August 25, 2016

Diana (DianaSaigo)

Oct-12

Happy 5th Smoberversary!

SlySatyr9

Oct-18

Many congratulations on being FIVE YEARS SMOKE FREE!  You can continue the benefits of being happily smober for the rest of your life.  Well done.

Saturnine Sly

Denim50

Oct-21

Hey Janine, 

Congratulations on five years smoke free! Thank you for posting this and inspiring others. Thank you also for the work that you did. I hope your husband also chooses to quit smoking one day. Best wishes. 

Have a great day.  

lm2015

Nov-4

I remember you.

Congrats!

Laura

Quit date:  Feb. 18, 2015

isabella1759

Nov-9

Congrats,on your 5 years of freedom. You did it ...One day at a time!