About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Quit Jan 2022   Introductions/Newcomers Nook

Started Jan-3 by JavaNY; 2450 views.
JavaNY

Jan-3

Hi all! Started my quit yesterday. 40+ years of smoking. I quit 6 years ago for 4 years, but foolishly started smoking during the lockdown.

I used a forum last time and thought it was helpful, though that one no longer exists.  

In reply toRe: msg 1
Anne2020

Jan-4

Welcome aboard

Kudo's to you for stomping that smoking out of your life.  I know you will this forum extremely helpful.  Where are you hailing from?       

JavaNY

Jan-4

Thanks for the welcome, Anne. I am from NYC. Where it is a bit chilly this morning. 

In reply toRe: msg 4
Anne2020

Jan-4

Oh yes, it is rather chilly here in Ontario Canada as well.   At least the sun is shining.  

Is that Niagara Falls in your profile pic?  Cool.  I love Niagara Falls.  Have you ever gone under the falls?

JavaNY

Jan-4

Yes, that is Niagara Falls. I have some family from Buffalo and have been up there a few times. I went through the tunnel once to the Horseshoe Falls side. And went on one of those tourist boats once.

It is breathtaking. I imagine 300-400 years ago it was scary as anything. 

In reply toRe: msg 7
HerbSouth

Jan-4

SusanK1960

Jan-4

Herb,
Are you hitting the “post” button of the bottom left of the box? I see you appear from time to time, however, there is nothing written in your box. Maybe that is intentional?