About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lubbercat is celebrating one year!    One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Aug-4 by Denim50; 505 views.
Denim50

Aug-4

Hey Kathy, 

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! CELEBRATING YOUR FIRST YEAR SMOKE FREE! relaxedtada This is a AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT and we are all so proud of you and happy to join you in celebrating this wonderful milestone with you. It truly is such a great accomplishment. We know how important that first year is and how difficult it can be but YOU DID IT! You held onto your quit and you didn't let go. You have so much to celebrate and to be proud of, with your quit, within yourself, and in the example and inspiration that your share with others. You rode the roller coaster and you made it. I wish you all the best as you continue on your non-smoking journey. I hope you did something extra special for yourself to celebrate your wonderful quit-versary. You've earned it and you definitely deserve it. 

"WAY TO GO KATHY!" 

Have a great day. relaxed 

• Edited August 4, 2022 9:43 am  by  Denim50
Lubbercat

Aug-4

Thank you Denim.........You are the best and I know you have to keep a log with all of our dates on it!  You do a fabulous job at this.

HUGS

Kathy

Jerthie123

Aug-5

Congratulations Kathy!!!!

Anne2020

Aug-18

I NEW YOU WOULD DO IT.  I JUST KNEW YOU WOULD

CONGRADULATIONS  - WELL DONE!!!

Congratul GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Lubbercat

Aug-19

Anne

Thank you.

Kathy

Jerthie123

Aug-19

Congratulations Kathy!!!

Rassister

Aug-20

Congratulations Anne,  Is this not the best feeling in the world.  I am so happy for you.  I have not been on the forum much in the past year.  I was in Denim's group  (March Warriors 2018) and I was able to quit this awful habit with the support of this forum.  I hope that you go celebrate this awesome accomplishment!   I will never forget my friends and time on this forum.  It has been a life saving experience.  

Marilyn 

Anne2020

Aug-22

I was congratulating Lubbercat - not sure why you are congratulating me.  But hey, I'll take it seeding its being offered.

Cheers