About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

January 2023 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/31/22 by modCindi (CindiS319); 17496 views.
Denim50

Nov-4

Hey Jenny, 

CONGRATULATIONS on ten months smoke free! relaxedtada That's a wonderful milestone and such a great achievement. Best wishes to you as you keep moving forward. One year in two short months. I can't wait to see what key you pick out and to celebrate with you as you join the Clubhouse. Until then I look forward to seeing you post another of your beautiful stars. I hope you do some special to celebrate today and I hope you have a terrific weekend. You have a lot to celebrate and be proud of. I'm so happy for you. Again, big congratulations and best wishes. On toward month 11.... WAY TO GO JENNY! 

Have a great day. relaxed 

feafee78

Nov-4

Thank you so much, Denim! It means so much to see your message today I love this forum and the people here so much!!

Jenny

Denim50

Nov-5

Hey Jenny, 

Thank you and you're welcome. I'm so happy to celebrate these wonderful milestones with you. I love our forumily ('forum family', as coined by Terry) too. 

Those stars are really adding up and it's great to see the newest one posted. You're doing amazing and it's great to see you staying close to the forum too. You're not only helping yourself but you're inspiring others and that's terrific. Thank you. 

Keep going. You've got this and I wish you all the best as you keep moving forward. Also, 11 months in December and one year in January....what a GREAT way to celebrate the holidays! Until then, keep taking it a day at a time and treat yourself to something special because 10 months is a wonderful achievement and YOU DID IT! raised_hand (High five) 

Denim50

Dec-4

Hey Jenny, 

Huge congratulations to you today! Celebrating 11 months smoke free! relaxedtada Outstanding and only one more month to your one year milestone and joining the Clubhouse! I'm so happy for you! Such a wonderful achievement. I can't wait to see your new key. Until then, I hope you do something special for yourself to celebrate your amazing accomplishment. I hope you're enjoying the day. I also hope you have a wonderful week ahead. Keep going. You've got this! I'm so proud of you and how far you've come. I know you must be so proud of yourself today too and rightly so! I wish you all the best as you continue your smoke free journey.  "WAY TO GO JENNY!" 

• Edited December 4, 2023 2:56 am  by  Denim50
feafee78

Dec-4

Thank you, Denim! Much appreciated!! I’m crazy excited to be so close to a year. 

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Jenny

LisaJanine

Dec-5

Happy 11 months Jenny !!!!  clap tada rose

SusanK1960

Dec-10

How wonderful Jenny!  The clubhouse is in sight!  We can’t wait for you to join the party!  

feafee78

Dec-11

Thanks, Susan! I’m looking forward to it!!

SusanK1960

Dec-22

Jenny, 2 weeks from today!  Just stay on the path!  Can you believe 50 weeks ago, you were wishing to be where you are today, wishing you had never started smoking?  Look at you now!

Enjoy your first Christmas and New Year a smoke-free Jenny!