About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

January 2023 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/31/22 by modCindi (CindiS319); 17493 views.
Denim50

Dec-4

Hey Jenny, 

Huge congratulations to you today! Celebrating 11 months smoke free! relaxedtada Outstanding and only one more month to your one year milestone and joining the Clubhouse! I'm so happy for you! Such a wonderful achievement. I can't wait to see your new key. Until then, I hope you do something special for yourself to celebrate your amazing accomplishment. I hope you're enjoying the day. I also hope you have a wonderful week ahead. Keep going. You've got this! I'm so proud of you and how far you've come. I know you must be so proud of yourself today too and rightly so! I wish you all the best as you continue your smoke free journey.  "WAY TO GO JENNY!" 

Have a great day. relaxed 

• Edited December 4, 2023 2:56 am  by  Denim50
feafee78

Dec-4

Thank you, Denim! Much appreciated!! I’m crazy excited to be so close to a year. 

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Jenny

LisaJanine

Dec-5

Happy 11 months Jenny !!!!  clap tada rose

SusanK1960

Dec-10

How wonderful Jenny!  The clubhouse is in sight!  We can’t wait for you to join the party!  

feafee78

Dec-11

Thanks, Susan! I’m looking forward to it!!

SusanK1960

Dec-22

Jenny, 2 weeks from today!  Just stay on the path!  Can you believe 50 weeks ago, you were wishing to be where you are today, wishing you had never started smoking?  Look at you now!

Enjoy your first Christmas and New Year a smoke-free Jenny! 

feafee78

Dec-23

Susan, 

Thank you so much! I had a bit of a rough day with teenager stuff and your message last night was greatly appreciated. I actually had a “screw it all” moment in the middle of it all, so, really, thank you for the reminder that I’m soooo close to my year mark. I remind myself the drama I’m in the midst of will pass. Hopefully, lol.

I can’t believe I was smoking last Christmas! Ugh!

Jenny

feafee78

Dec-23

Cocoa,

Thank you! I’m excited and looking forward to it!!

Jenny

Denim50

Dec-24

Have a great day. relaxed