About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Word Association   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 546310 views.
Eve1973

7/2/20

We have Amish here in Pa. They are at the farmers markets too. Don’t know if they open their doors, but that sounds interesting. 

tight

TinyBadger

7/2/20

I think it's kinda neat. Everyones respectful, but dang, I wish I could understand their language! It's like going to a nail salon with people from other countries...I want to know what they are saying! 

Leggings

Two things are not forgiving: the IRS and leggings!

Loreficent

7/2/20

Ha! That’s hilarious! Though I will say I’ve found the IRS to at least be willing to work with me some, perhaps more than leggings!

Tights

Loreficent

7/2/20

Blues

Eve got me thinking about men in uniform! Which since I just got up 20 minutes ago and still having my coffee has my mind stuck a tad bit not so much in the gutter as in the past...

I need a new visual Ladies...quickly!

CC to Eve1973
Loreficent

7/2/20

Tiny! That is not a good mind shift for me! I’m teetering on a precipice now and fending that beast off with all of my might...will let it lead me to...

Dip

Loreficent

7/2/20

Ewww! Do those even have potatoes in them??

Hummus

Yup back to peas. Chick peas. I am trying to make myself laugh today.disappointed_relieved