About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Either/Or   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 186744 views.
Loreficent

5/1/20

Not sure when those tiles are from, they were here when we bought house. They are kind of funky!

SusanK1960

5/2/20

Eve, Peanut is adorarable!

Lore, I like the colors together and it does give it a retro vibe.  Nice job!  I am happy to see you posted pictures!!!  Hair - single layer like lab retrieve, hound dog, beagle, fur is German Shepard, golden retriever, etc.  

I do online games all the time (as you can tell) but like table games with friends/family when there are friends and family here.

prefer morning or evening walks?

CC to Eve1973
Loreficent

5/2/20

Evening walks

Sound for sleep: rain or crickets 

I followed the instructions you wrote to Eve to put pictures, so thank you!

Our house is kind of old and small, but we like it. Having those doors off top help the kitchen feel more open. My partner picked the Blue, (looks green in picture) which surprised me. He usually likes darker colors. I already had the yellow walls there and the cabinets were just old plain wood. So now it’s cheerful! That fridge is older than me but runs like a horse. Was heavy to move so I could paint that wall behind it. 

JerseyDee

5/2/20

Love, love your kitchen Lor!  Nice flair!  Just love it.

Crickets

Coffee - Light or Dark

SusanK1960

5/2/20

I don’t drink coffee very often, so I would say light.

Guitar or drum solo?

JerseyDee

5/2/20

Guitar

Ice tea or lemonade 

SusanK1960

5/2/20

Lemonade

tulips or daffodils?

JerseyDee

5/2/20

Daffodils