About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Song Names   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 435112 views.
Loreficent

Aug-28

Like A Hurricane: Neil Young

Ahhh, lovely Susan!

Yeah, life is doable. Muddling through another surge. Oregon’s worst so far. We did so well the first couple of times that we have very few people without acquired immunity. Actually read about it in The NY Times today. Add that with all the other contributors and here we are. Again. So this weekend I’m working, and work Saturday of the holiday weekend too, then off for 5. So I will head out to the coast when everyone is heading back in. Just the way I like it. Have only slept out there once this year, which is a bummer. Was doing a lot of training for this second job I took and that ate a lot of my Summer. Not sure I told you about that?

And…! October 3rd I leave for Portugal. All by myself. Yipppeee! I am beyond excited. Come back the 22nd. 
How about you? Plans? Staying well? 
Went and saw John today. Still up! Amazing. 

SusanK1960

Aug-28

A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson

I am so sorry you have to help in another surge!  You mentioned a second job on this sight, however, we can talk more about it offline, as I am curious to know.  

Portugal, How wonderful and exciting!  Just what you need for a little life balance!  Ah, John, ever steadfast and stalwart!  Good to know he is resilient, so reminiscent of you!

Two of my children got married this summer, which is absolutely fantastic to witness.  What a nice way to use the money saved from not smoking for 1.5 years!  

Take care please!  

xvaper

Aug-28

Like a virgin - who else?

gkim

Aug-28

She’s Like The Wind - Patrick Swayze

xvaper

Aug-28

She drives me crazy -  Fine young cannibals

Denim50

Aug-29

I Go Crazy - Paul Davis 

SusanK1960

Aug-29

Crazy On You - Heart

gkim

Aug-29

Omg I used to love that song I Go Crazy. Would listen to it day and night. Oh the memories…

crazy for you - Madonna

SusanK1960

Aug-29

Your Love is Driving Me Crazy - Sammy Hagar

Denim50

Sep-7

There Goes Another Love Song - The Outlaws