About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1611135 views.
Cocoa60

3/15/21

Good morning Kitty.  We had the same weather yesterday except it never quite

made it up to 40.  Cold today with a high of 30 but warms up after this. 

I have a green clover wreath in the window with green lights wrapped around it.

I had to change the program last night from the Valentine program to two hours

later for the lights to come on in the evening.  Soon have to change the window

over to Easter.

Worked on a radio yesterday but it's unfinished.

Have a great day Kitty.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

3/15/21

Good morning Ernie.....bright sunlight this morning but only 16 degrees....and the March wind comes and goes....still working on the back splash....,lazy me.....no other agenda...  darling daughter's dinner was delicious corn beef and cabbage....and she sent us home with the leftovers....guess what we are having for dinner....LOL  hope your day is wonderful....all of my "kids" have had at least one of their shots.....

Cocoa60

3/16/21

Good morning Kitty.  Was a chilly day, Brandy and I managed to get our walk in.

10 degrees warmer today they said.

Supposed to take my old tent frame over to my daughter's today when I help

with garbage.  She had a greenhouse she had just built collapse in the blizzard.

Need to bring my ladder back to work on one of my antennas. 

My wife just had cooked cabbage and made cole slaw out of the rest of it.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

3/16/21

only 20 degrees here and partly sunny....Brian bought a pretty big greenhouse with heavy plastic cover....he plans to loosen up the soil because he wants to plant in it...I thought it would just be for pots....today Brian gets his second shot and have to go to Town hall to submit our application for a permit to build out deck....hope that works this time....have a good one    

Cocoa60

3/17/21

Good morning Kitty.  Supposed to reach lower 50s here today, probably over there also.

Got that tent frame unloaded at daughter's and brought my ladder back to do some

antenna work.

My wife and I played that sequence board game again.  Have glue curing on that radio

I bought.  Will probably have to do some point to point wiring after.

Brandy and I will probably get our longer walk in today, only did a short walk in the woods

yesterday.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Susan1206

3/17/21

Dear Kitty and Ernie ~

Sorry, I'm just reading bits and pieces.  Ernie ~ did you lose your kitty?   I'm so sorry.  Very difficult.

They have bumped up Finn's surgery and we report tomorrow a.m.  It will be so good to have him with less pain.  I've been told that the dreaded cone will be on so he will not lick and infect the staples.  

Prayers welcome for him and me too.   Susan

Kittyarnold

3/17/21

we didn't get warmer then 46    no sun....Brian worked out on our "acreage" again got rid of a large tree stump....more grass to mow....I hung out...not doing much....we are going to our daughters shortly to deliver our bag of garbage and have a glass of wine with her....our big Wed. outing...LOL.....our dinner?  leftover Chinese dinners....the servings are so huge there is always leftovers.....

Kittyarnold

3/17/21

I do remember how hard it is to have a pet with problems....will be holding both of my heart tomorrow....hope all goes well....hugs

Cocoa60

3/18/21

Good morning Susan.  Was my wife's cat but I knew him for 20 years.  His brother died

a few months back.

Hope Finn's surgery goes well.

That heavy rain come through here today so Brandy and I might not walk today.

It will get rid of a lot of the chemicals they put out for snow on the road.  Supposed to

snow an inch or two after the rain though.

Hope goes well for you two today.

Ernie