About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1597175 views.
Cocoa60

Mar-22

Good morning Kitty.  Warming up.  Your yard work sounds good.  Waiting

for the grass to grow here, is probably going on now, just doesn't show up

that much yet.

Took down the St Patrick display from the window, putting up Easter now.

Little floor heater I use in the basement quit.  Bypassed the thermostat so the

fan is on all the time now.  It was on almost all the time anyway. 

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Mar-22

your house must look nice with the different house wreaths....our main door is in the back not on the roadway so nobody would see it....and we wouldn't either....hope your day is wonderful.....I am not sure what I am doing as of yet.....

Cocoa60

Mar-23

Good morning Kitty.  Was a beautiful walk with Brandy yesterday.  I didn't do

much besides my exercise and walk.  We did expand our walk out to 10 miles.

My Glucose was below 100 even though I've left behind the two strong meds

I had.  Still taking the weak one.  It's taken me much longer than I had planned.

My wife does most of the decorating.  I try to help with some including the lighting

and setting up the timer for evening to 11 PM, then 6 to 7 AM for the poor people

that are rushing off to work.  We have an Easter wreath but it's hung on a door because

it's only decorated on one side.  We have egg lights in the window along with bunnies.

Enjoy your day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Mar-23

another beautiful day....will be going outside shortly to keep Brian company....other then that nothing big..

Cocoa60

Mar-24

Morning Kitty.  Was a nice day, Brandy and I went 10 miles again.

Rainy today.  Helped daughter with garbage.  Coming over for

spaghetti tonight.  Granddaughter will make it tonight.  Didn't

make it last Saturday.

Might ride my bike down into PA to help relatives tomorrow, not

sure yet.

Glad you and Brian are enjoying nice weather.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Mar-24

Although  it is already 39 and we did have a sunrise but....it is supposed  to rain later today....it doesn't matter to me it will be nice for Brian to work outside again...it is his healthy way of blowing off steam..for me? ordinary stuff....mostly in the house....if it is nice I will try to get outside....was thinking of a walk but there have been a couple of bear sightings close by...I make Brian carry bear spray when he works outside.   I guess I am paranoid after having one on the deck some years ago....hope your day is wonderful

Cocoa60

Mar-25

Good morning Kitty.  Already 51 degrees, might ride my bike down into PA today.

Daughter and grands came over for spaghetti and we all played Sequence board game.

My wife has decorated the window for Easter.  She's pretty good at it.

Hope Finn is healing well and Susan and him are getting sleep.

Enjoy the beautiful day Kitty.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Mar-25

another beautiful day....low 70's here....had a cavity filled this morning....not a wonderful way to spend time...but at least I can still chew...with my own teeth....rest of the day is quiet but okay...saw one daughter briefly ...she does major shopping virtually and ours with it so we visited while we picked up our groceries... big deal right?? I told the dentist it was pretty pathetic that the big excitement of a day is a dental visit...LOL

Cocoa60

Mar-26

Good morning Kitty.  I'm happy you are able to go to the dentist and get

groceries.  So many people aren't able. 

Wife and I both have upper plates and still have our own lowers.

Weather was nice.  Helped my brother clean up the farm house some.

Brandy and I got out on our walk in the morning.  Got to ride my bike

couple hundred miles also.

Hope your day goes well today.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Mar-26

a couple of hundred?  wow.....that is amazing.....today I told Brian I would make chicken stew if he would cut up the chicken for me...well he cut that and the onion, potato, celery and carrot etc before I even stood up or finished my coffee...now he its putting together the ingredients that go in our bread machine...cause I was going to do that today....I will have to dream up another agenda....so foggy again this morning  can't see the hillside again and it is supposed to be cloudy all day   second son just dropped in and gave me a bouquet of daffodils  so sweet....have a good day