About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by ModMarge (slowblumer); 202058 views.
Denim50

Sep-9

Mike, Cindi, and Denim are celebrating 18 months! sunglassesblushrelaxedtada 

• Edited September 9, 2019 6:42 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Sep-9

Cindi and Mike, 

Hey you two! Look at us today! 

• Edited September 9, 2019 6:44 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Sep-9

Six months to that two year celebration! Woohooo! 

• Edited September 9, 2019 6:39 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Sep-9

Hey Cindi and Mike, 

We’ve reached a year and a half! wink This is so friggin’ AWESOME! I hope both of you are having a great day. Hugs. 

CindiS319

Sep-9

Happy year and a half my friends!!!  Love you guys!!!

Congratulations to all of you! Reaching 18 months is a huge accomplishment. You will inspire so many new quitters! Great job! You conquered that nicotine monster and all of you definitely are no sissies! 

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Denim50

Sep-9

Hey Debbie, 

Thank you so much and thanks for being here. I appreciate it today as much as I did a year and half ago. Thanks for cheering us on and sticking around to inspire others over the years. Hugs. relaxed 

CindiS319

Oct-8

Hey guys,

Just realized tomorrow will be 19 MONTHS for us!  Yay for us!  Congratulations!!

Image result for three goats

Denim50

Oct-9

Hey Cindi, 

Thank you for posting the goats this time. Love the pic.. As you said, congratulations to us!  Can you believe we’re a month past the year and a half point along with Marilyn?! Tom and Brian will reach 19 months next. Getting closer to that second year. Amazing isn’t it, from where we started? I’m hoping everyone returns to celebrate that second year. Still feel so Blest to have been on this roller coaster with all of you. heart 

Have a great day! 

• Edited October 9, 2019 9:50 am  by  Denim50
Denim50

Oct-9

Hey girl, 

Did you have fun at the cabin? Hope so. The entire past month was a bit rough for me. It started out at our last celebration. I was on here posting those congratulations for us and trying to make a few other post, after not having been on the forum for three days spending time with family. Anyway, as I said, I made the congrats, goats and all, lol, and had started those messages when I started feeling bad and had to log off. I went to the doctor, and was told I needed to go to the hospital. After I got back home, I was trying to post again a few days and catch up on some of what I missed. That was some time around the middle of the month I guess. Anyway, then my son had a problem and had to be taken to the hospital via ambulance. Later I had a couple days again, when I received word that a family member who has serious health issues was going to have to go to the hospital and have a operation. Thankfully they’re doing okay and recovering. I started trying to post to catch up here again yesterday. I managed to make a few of them. Couldn’t begin to guess what I’ve missed but I try to stick around as I can. I posted some more on the inspirations thread again today and hoping to make a few more post that I had also wanted to make yesterday but not feeling too good today either. I’ll do what I can. As you can guess, I’ve postponed the trip I told you about. Maybe next month. Hope you and your family are doing good. So happy to see your post today. relaxed Thanks again. Love and hugs.  

• Edited October 9, 2019 10:55 am  by  Denim50