About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by slowblumer; 286162 views.
Denim50

Aug-11

Majesty, 

You must have answered as I was typing another post to you, lol. Great minds.... grinning smiley

I’m so happy you’re enjoying the cheesecake. I hope you’ll find the drink refreshing also. 

The pools are closed here too. Thankfully the Queen can have her own. relaxed BTW, I love to go swimming too. 

Majesty, I humbly thank you and I’ve no doubt about your crown. I’m sure it awaits you at the Royal Palace and I look forward to preparing the grand banquet to celebrate your return. In the meantime may I say, welcome back to the Palace of The Six Months. princess 

• Edited August 11, 2020 8:33 pm  by  Denim50
Cazza2468

Aug-12

Hi Denim

im still having problems with the shoulder. I will probably have to have it scanned or something as resting it doesn’t seem to have worked. I think it’s a couple of months now. I sometimes talk to Suzy on the phone. I might give her a ring again soon. She was well the last time we talked. 

I completed the virtual Camino and am doing 2 more now. Hadrians wall and the Ring of Kerry in Ireland 

it has been amazing how motivating it had been. We have gone back into lockdown 2. It’s harder than the first time. Kind of feels like life will never go back to what it was.  Haven’t been in the garden much because it been very cold and the shoulder is not helping. Been busy painting knitting and re doing all my old Italian lessons.

well the sun is out today so I will get out there and ride again. Spring is probably not far off as I see some of my daffodils have decided to flower. 

Thanks so much for the on going support and I guess we will talk next month

sll the best

caz

Cazza2468

Sep-12

Hello Denim, just reporting in to let you know that I’m still smoke-free and celebrating seven months. I’ve still got a problem with my shoulder but I finally went and had it scanned last week so maybe we will find out what’s actually wrong with it. The last massage massage I had about six weeks ago, the masseuse managed to stuff my hips as well so now Both my hips and my shoulder are giving me a horror of  a time. I’m still getting out on the bike every day. The problem is when I get back my hips are so bad I have to lay down for half an hour which feels like I’m kinda defeating the purpose really. Oh well I’m not gonna let it beat me. We are still in lockdown over here which is really starting to get boring. But it is what it is I guess not much we can do about it. It’s spring time now though and the weather is improving which is also making the grass grow so now I have to go next door and ask my neighbour if he can come and start my lawnmower for me so I can mow some grass .

The grass  waits for nobody.Have a great weekend and will talk again next month the queen