About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 202320 views.
awaken1961

4/21/20

hope all are doing well and keeping safe !!

awaken1961

4/21/20

couldn't fit you on the cc but didn't want to leave you out ! hope you are safe and well also 

Mrissa

4/21/20

Hi there everyone, 

I'm well. I took to sewing face masks for several weeks to give away locally here. I was able to give away 100 or so. So far nobody I know personally has COVID-19. I'm out of work but my husband is not. I'm spending alot of time praying and reading the bible.

I have definitely felt the impact of isolation and struggled with the stress and depression of so much time alone. It's been hard not to be around people daily.

I do have a few friends that I have been able to take walks with in the parks that are still open. That has helped. 

I hope everyone is well and hanging in there. Especially Wuffie taking care of patients. 

I'm soo glad I'm not smoking cigarettes anymore. It would have made times like this worse for me. 

I'm giving you all big hugs   we all need them in times like this.

Vic091718

4/21/20

Hi everyone. Does this stink or what!!! I hope you’re all staying sane in your social distant space. I deal with about 30 people every day - I keep safe distances as best as possible n wash my hands a lot. So sad what the world now has to deal with. One day it will pass. Take care!  Lots of  for everyone.  Mrissa - 66 or 73 (mine) or 78 books in your bible?

TigerWolfs

4/24/20

Hi, Mrissa

Just checking in. Awesome about sewing face masks.

I am still smoke free.

Tiger Wolfs   9-20-18

Mrissa

4/25/20

Hi Tiger, 

Glad to hear from you. I hope you and all your fur babies are doing well  

awaken1961

4/27/20

That is AWSOME, stay safe keep well !! 

Mrissa

Jun-5

Hey there! Hope you are doing well! For some reason I did not see this message until now. I hope everybody is hanging in there. Things are opening up a little bit but what happened and it's happening in New York is just devastating. You know I'm not sure how many books are in my Bible I'm going to go count them when I get home!

Vic091718

Jun-5

Lol no problem. Nice to hear from you. All is well here. I hope the same for you. Take care. Hi to everyone else.

RoberTu

Jun-10

Hi Everyone, so glad to be nearly two years without smokes, looking at how bad smoking is for people who get COVID.  Luckily here in Australia we jumped hard on the pandemic and have almost wiped it out.