About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 247984 views.

Hey Austin,

Good to hear from you and see you still around. Hope you still going strong. I am still a warrior but don't have to fight much now. I am sitting on the sidelines of the battlefield. Still Alert. Nicodemon doesn't show up much now. He knows he will get beatdown and has NO power with me. He knows I will kick his butt again.

Take care and stay safe.

We still kicking cig butt...Love it!! Working on our wings. 

Gloria

Emancipated since 30 July 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

Vic091718

10/25/20

Happy Halloween everybody!  Turkey next month.  Hope everyone is doing well.  

awaken1961

10/29/20

same to you and everyone else, doing well , staying safe and hoping for the best !

TigerWolfs

10/29/20

Hiyyas

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 2 Year Aniversaries for everyone, sorry I am a little late lol

I am still smoke free!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and christmas.

Tigerwolfs  Sept. 2018

awaken1961

10/30/20

really great to here from you TigerWolfs , glad your staying strong and staying safe !

Denim50

Jan-1

September Ash-Kickers 2018, 

Vic091718

Jan-6

Hi everyone. Have a great 2021!

Denim50

Jan-6

Happy New Year Vic! 

I hope those delicious cookies of yours made it into your New Year’s celebration. I miss those. I did bake some Christmas sugar cookies during the holidays and had some snickerdoodles, but still missing your wonderful chocolate chip cookies (and maybe another slice of pizza).  

I hope you and your family are all doing good, staying safe, and enjoying the New Year. 

Here’s to all of us and a hopefully brighter, better 2021.  

Vic091718

Jan-7

Hi Denim. So nice to hear from you!  All is good and healthy here. I hope the same for you and your  family too.  I just made some yummy for dessert after chowing down my Domino’s .  Join me for a snack.  Take care and stay safe!

Denim50

Feb-12

Hey Vic, 

It’s great to hear from you! I’m glad you and your family are all doing good. I hope the same is true with our other quit buddies too. Things have quieted down a lot. Thank you for keeping in touch and sharing those delicious snacks. I’ve got some cake here, if you want to join me. I told a friend a while back that it had been a mild Winter so far, and I had no sooner said it than it decided to prove me wrong, and has been doing so ever since. Anyway, lesson learnt and grateful for four wheel drive, lol. 

Have a wonderful day.        

• Edited February 12, 2021 3:24 am  by  Denim50