About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August Champions 2015   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/3/15 by ModDee; 324223 views.
amfsmokefree

Aug-24

Hi Kim!

Aww - congrats! Another on the way! That is so exciting - we are getting close to trying to start our family - but we are working on building a house first! We are actually mid planning with an architect now for the plans - hope to be moved in by the end of 2021...its going to be a long process lol we are just at the beginning right now!

I am so glad to hear COVID hasn't touched anyone in your family - I pray it doesn't!

Yes - I am so glad I passed my exams - and I actually was promoted to manager too (basically they were just waiting for me to pass my CPA, as its mandatory for a management position) so I am glad I am done and can continue to progress at work as well! 

Gosh - 5 years - I really can't believe it some days. I honestly forget I even smoked! Right now is a bit stressful as we have the 2 storms in the gulf potentially headed our way - though its looking like Marco will go to Louisiana and miss us, but Laura is a little more unknown - hope she turns! 2020 has been crazy enough!! 

Talk to you soon! :)

Angela

kittymom413

Aug-30

Hi there, Kim,

I just wanted to stop by to congratulate you on earning your wings!! 5 years smoke free, who would have thought that we would be here still standing strong!! Thank you for always having my back through this journey. Sounds like you're a busy Grandma heart, God sure has blessed you & your family. 

(((BIG HUGS))) and lots of love coming your way,

Kitty cat

kittymom413

Aug-30

Angela,

Congratulations on earning your wings!!! You are an inspiration & I'm proud that we were able to make this journey together!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kitty cat