About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August Champions 2015   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/3/15 by ModDee; 349831 views.
MomandNana

Jan-7

Hey Angela!

Just decided to check in and saw your post. Congratulations on your new management position! So proud of you!! 

How was your Christmas? Family doing well? Mine was wonderful! Spent it in GA this year with kids and grand babies. All the kids are getting so big. New one due beginning of April. Can’t wait!!

Covid has definitely ruined everything. I could talk about a lot of things going on right now but I’ll leave it there, lol!

Talk soon sweetie!

Kim

xoxo

amfsmokefree

Apr-14

Hey Kim!

Ahh - you know this time of year is so crazy with tax season! Work is finally slowing down a bit to 50 hours a week versus 60+! 

Was your new grandbaby born already?! SO EXCITING! My hubby and I plan to start trying the end of the year (our new house should be done Nov-Dec - we have been kind of waiting for that to start a family)! Always thought about our future family when I was quitting smoking - so glad thats a non issue for me now!!

Christmas was good - small, and a bit different with COVID, but thankful to spend it with family! Easter was actually the first time we got to see extended family in over a year, it was nice! :)

Hope you're well! :)

HUGS

Angela

MomandNana

Jun-7

Hi Angela!

I remember how crazy busy you get at tax time. It must be even worse with all the new tax laws/breaks, etc!!

My granddaughter came 4 weeks early! She is perfect!!!!! Even tho she was a preemie, she was very alert and could hold her head up.

I just started taking care of her on Monday & Tuesday while her parents work. Her other grandmother takes care of her Thursday & Friday while my son has her on Wednesday which is his day off. She is the sweetest thing!!! 

So, my husband & I got COVID beginning of April. We joined a gym and went ONE time and caught it! GO FIGURE!!!! I only had a few minor symptoms, mainly felt like allergies (stuffy nose). My hubbs had a bad cough, fever for about a week, lost his appetite for about two weeks (lost 25lbs) and couldn’t sleep bcuz of his cough. We both are perfectly fine!

Congratulations on the new house!! I can’t wait to hear when you’re expecting!

Kids are heading here in a couple days so they can meet the new little one. When my daughter, hubby and youngest leave to go back to GA, they’re leaving my older two granddaughters with us for two weeks and then we’re driving them back and staying there for two weeks. CAN’T WAIT!!!!

Last but not least, my hubby is retiring sooner than planned so we are moving to GA in December!!! It’s bittersweet! I have been looking forward to this for YEARS as you know but I am leaving my two kids, their spouses and three grandkids behind. Now we will be traveling back and forth the opposite way, LOL!! 

Anyway, really glad to hear from you, looking forward to chatting again!

HUGS

Kim