About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 197552 views.
In reply toRe: msg 63
lizwilfred

3/4/19

P.S 

Allen Carr audio book is great. I still listen to a bit of it each day. A reminder

KatieKat84

3/4/19

Hi Anthony,

I just logged on here for the first time in a while, I think we were in the same quit buddies group in March 2017? So glad to see you are fighting on!

Really wanted to wish you all the best that this quit will stick. 

Katie

Quit 4th March 2017

DJ (gable99)

3/4/19

Good morning Anthony.  Guess God figured I didn't 'do the right thing' after the TIA so this time he put infected sinuses in the mix lol.  Like I say, God likes a good joke.  But this time He has given me the smarts to KEEP from going back to smoking.

NOPE, not doing it today!

Hi Katie

Congratulations on your 2 Year Anniversary. Way to go!

I remember our  posts way back then are you still into the swimming? I am still walking though I have slowed down a bit.

Great to see you have kept up your quit, what a role model you are

May your next year be smooth sailing

Kind regards

Anthony

Thanks Liz

Wow three months almost, well done.

Wednesday must remember

Take care

Anthony

Keep it up Gable those ciggies are bad news, my sinus gets worse when I smoke.

Another good reason not to smoke

Kind regards

Anthony

Three days, 9 hours, 17 minutes and 32 seconds. 101 cigarettes not smoked, saving $101.35. Life saved: 8 hours, 25 minutes.

Just read some more Allen Carr, good going.

lizwilfred

3/4/19

Thanks Anthony.

I’m glad to see you back. Here for you to natter when needed. 

We had a week of quite nice weather a couple of weeks ago. Sunshiny but chilly, we where in London for the week. Can’t wait for summer, but that’s hit and miss here

Stay strong x

lizwilfred

3/4/19

He makes sense and although repeats himself I found it reiterated and reinforced what we do know. Have you got headphones or ear buds the audio book is relaxing to pop on if you need a quick reminder.

DJ (gable99)

3/4/19

Where do you get those stats from?  I found a site that said they had the app but nothing ever loaded to my phone.