About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2019 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 84329 views.
Brenda (1sept19)

10/14/19

Meredith (GettinFree) said:

Totally. Just an oops. I sure as heck don't want to go through the last six weeks ever again!

You and me both, Meredith.  Glad all is good . 

Brenda (1sept19)

10/14/19

Funny how the seasons play a big part.  I always had a harder time in the summer, beautiful weather and all.  So glad this winter I will not have to go out and freeze to get my fix.  I did not know that it is rainy in the summer months there and nicer in winter.  I will have to do some reading up on Australia.  I am always curious about other countries as I have never left the US.  Have you always lived in Australia ? 

lindnog

10/14/19

Hi Brenda & helpful Misty

I do love sunny autumn days! I did enjoy taking Reggie out in the rain. I no doubt looked a right sight, as I had a big waterproof coat and pink wellies on. I was walking through woodland and splashing through the puddles!! A child at heart! Lol

I am grateful to not be smoking today

Linda

Brenda (1sept19)

10/14/19

lindnog said:

I was walking through woodland and splashing through the puddles!! A child at heart! Lol

Sounds like a grand time !  Did Reggie have on pink wellies ? smile May we never quit being children at heart.

lindnog

10/14/19

Haha I love it!! Now I know what to buy Reggie for Christmas!!!

Brenda (1sept19)

10/14/19

OHHH , How cute.  He will be adorable !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oKTOTrao9g

It doesn't always go like we think it will.

Brenda (1sept19)

10/14/19

Our quote for the day :

If you want to change your life, change your mind.

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

10/15/19

We had a stint working in New Guinea..................It was a long time ago....plenty of drinking and smoking there, so I think I like it her in Aussie better.........

I am very thrilled at present that I am not missing the cigarettes.  Long may it last.

Vivienne

Brenda (1sept19)

10/15/19

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3) said:

I am very thrilled at present that I am not missing the cigarettes.  Long may it last. Vivienne

Same here, Viv.  Thankful for every good day !!