About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

January Bravehearts 2019   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/31/19 by ModAndrea; 458847 views.
alreadysick

9/18/19

Hey Julie,

A belated congratulations to you on reaching 10 mths. You gave me some valuable help in the first days and weeks of my quit. I am still plugging along at 10 wks. now. Thanks so much for your help!

Michele

Killed the beast 7/9/19

l1717mary

9/20/19

Well done life is for living u are kicking butttttttttttttt all the way to one year and what a year it will be no more buttttttttttttttttttttttt

Mary 10 months

jean111

9/23/19

Congratulations, Leigh!  I just hit 8 months (yesterday), too.  I blew my best quit just after 9 months, so I'm looking forward to getting beyond that month.  For me, it was more like, "I can just have one, and I can get right back on the wagon."  That proved to be a big mistake.  I remember the craving wasn't even all that bad, not like in earlier months.  I just thought I could handle it.  That's when I realized that I truly had an addiction and that my body/brain really couldn't handle it. fearful

I'm glad you're feeling good and have found so many things to do.  Swimming and yoga sound awesome!  Best wishes!

ModAndrea

9/28/19

Hey, January Bravehearts!!!

Congratulations on Eight Months!!!

Well done! You should all be proud of yourselves. blush

Have a fabulous smoke free weekend!

Hugs,

Andrea

P.S. I apologize for my absence the past few weeks. I've been dealing with diminishing eyesight due to cataracts, as well as increasing frustration. I was unable to get surgery scheduled until this fall. I haven't been able to drive since the middle of March. Argh. My first surgery is next month. So the end is in sight (bad pun).

jean111

9/29/19

Best wishes for your surgery, Andrea.  Am thinking of you. kissing_heart

ModAndrea

9/29/19

Thank you, Jean! blush

AsadAKhan

9/30/19

Hi Robin,

Tomorrow it will be 9 months smoke free for you. Congratulations and keep it up. You are doing amazing.

Regards,

Asad 

jean111

9/30/19

Congratulations to my quit buddies who quit on New Year's 2019!  9 months tomorrow.  I hope you are well and enjoying life smoke free. relaxed