About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

January Bravehearts 2019   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/31/19 by ModAndrea; 518932 views.
baysedge

11/1/19

Hey liz  and Robin :)) glad you both still good  :))))   Waiting for you guys to cross the 1year finish line  xxxo .

lizwilfred

11/1/19

Good to hear from you. I’m not around so much. Have I missed your anniversary and key to the clubhouse? Thought it was a few days away still??

Liz xx

Robin212

11/1/19

Tyheart  yes we have come a long way!!

Still going strong..but not complacent

baysedge

11/2/19

Yes :)) hello good to hear from you.  I checked in to the club house Oct 25th. 

Couldnt find a key .  Ill leave the door open see u there in about 2 months .  Feeling good still fight off the occasional craving -Craving what I truly dont want?  How can that be.. I dont ponder it so much as just let it go and move on. See you .  

Denim50

11/2/19

Congratulations on ten months smoke free! I hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend.  

All January quitters BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!!! 10 hard earned months behind you!!! This year at New Year's you all can toast to your 1 Year Keys and entry into the COVETED 1 YEAR CLUBHOUSE!!! 

I commend all of you on a job well done! Watch out for that Just One Thought though as it can come out of nowhere. Nice job and I can say that you All Are Definitely No Sissies!!!!

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

sibby123

11/2/19

Thank you for remembering!!

the healing continues...

AsadAKhan

11/4/19

Hi Robin,

Congratulation on 10 months smoke free. I hope you are feeling good now.

Regards

Asad

Robin212

11/4/19

Thank you Asad! Hope you are doing well as well!! What month are you in now? At times it feel it's  easy and then there are days like TODAY when I am so irritable and I think ugh... a cigarette used to get rid of this ..and then I think well...do I really want to start all over? No!!!!!!!rage

AsadAKhan

11/4/19

Hi Robin,

I am doing great at around 7.5 months. Oddly I don't think I am getting any irritation because of quit. Although at sometimes I am not feeling good which I am not sure why. May be it is the same irritability which you are talking about but I cannot link it to cigarettes or my brain has lost that pointer.

I am getting very few thoughts of smoking which is really amazing and I am feeling much better now. 

Regards,

Asad