About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Why not today ?   Introductions/Newcomers Nook

Started 11/8/19 by candrew; 717 views.
candrew

11/11/19

Wow! How many benefits that you have realized in the short period of time you have been smoke-free,  I'd like to have what  you have. 15 days is incredible! 

Thanks for your reply. I think that I have found something that will truly help me in my efforts to finally quit. That is this forum and people like you who helping me strengthen my commitment to finally get rid of this beast.

We all live in fear for whatever is not working in our life. Tony Robbins, a famous motivational speaker,  was a proponent of the fire walk which we were asked to walk across a bed burning coals in bare feet Putting fear out of our minds and just simply doing it was his message

Thanks    Jonny       11/11/2019                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message