About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Phoebemagnolia ~ TEN whole years without a ciggie ~   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Nov-27 by Susan1206; 2675 views.
Ovivi

Dec-2

Reading your words is very helpful! Almost at three months and the last week has me holding on for dear life!

In reply toRe: msg 13
Susan1206

Dec-2

Please keep holding on for dear life.  I can only promise you that all of the cravings will pass and eventually your brain will be retrained to look upon smoking as "evil".   I promise you that.  Susan

Susan1206

Dec-3

Thank you.  The Forum/Family literally was my lifeline for months/years.  Blessings to you.  Susan

VIVSMOKEFREE

Dec-6

Great Susan,      Thanks for lending sunshine and success to the forum.  So glad we met across the miles........

love

Aussie Viv

by the way....I had to get a whole new identity..hence the name......but its still me...

Susan1206

Dec-7

Hi Viv Smoke Free....

Yes, indeed it is our Aussie friend.  Thank you for your posting.  Always a pleasure to see you.  Thank you for being along on this journey.   It is so worth the challenges.   Hugs,  Susan

VIVSMOKEFREE

Dec-27

Who would think that such friendships could be made across the miles over something as insidious as a filthy cigarette.........Good on you for hitting another milestone..

Hugs

Viv

Quit 24Aug2019

Susan1206

Dec-28

Thanks, dear Viv ~
And you my dear Aussie friend... keep on ....keep in’ on.....  continue with Faith!  Love, Susan

bessert

Dec-28

Susan,
Just saw this today. It is never too late to congratulate a forum friend from across Lake Erie. I am proud of you and thank you for your help with my journey.
Love,
Tina

ModDee

Dec-30

Hey there Susan,

I'm so sorry I missed your post.  Congratulations on a job well done.  Ten years is awesome and I am so happy for you.  Thanks for sharing your victory.

Best wishes as always.

(((Hugs)))

Susan1206

Dec-31

Thank you, Dee ~ a pleasure to be with you on this journey!  Susan