About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

January 2020 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/3/19 by ModDee; 69713 views.
Anne2020

12/2/20

It is amazing how this even happened.  I am very pleased and count myself very lucky that I didn't suffer as so many seem to.  You must also be elated with having recently made the clubhouse.  I cannot remember if I get a key after one year or is it two.? 

Cheers Susan to all of us who put out the cigarettes for good. 

DanJF3

12/29/20

Thanks Susan!  I'm not very good at navigating this site and 4 weeks later I am finally seeing your message  :)  I appreciate the support you have provided over the past year and hope you are doing well.  Also congratulations to Anne who shares my quit date.  Just a couple more days and we are at one year!  Woo hoo!

SusanK1960

1/1/21

Congratulations on your first year anniversary of not smoking!

CC to Anne2020DbAnne
  • Edited January 1, 2021 12:29 pm  by  SusanK1960
Loreficent

1/1/21

Congratulations Anne!!!sunnyhibiscusrosefour_leaf_cloverblossom!

Today you get to pick out your key! Woohoo! Well done. Hope you celebrate the day accordingly!

Eve1973

1/1/21

Congratulations Anne! One year! Woohoo!

DanJF3

1/1/21

Thanks Susan for your support!  It's wonderful to be one year in and I still am amazed how non-dramatic this whole process has been for the most part once it got up and running.  Let's all have a great 2021!  I think we deserve it!

Anne2020

1/4/21

DID IT!!! ONE YEAR - believe it or not but I actually celebrated in my dreams.  I had a very lucid dream where I was dancing and celebrating one year quit smoking.  SO COOL 

Snoopy Dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Edited January 4, 2021 3:18 pm  by  Anne2020
Anne2020

Feb-2

sorry this is late but - hey WAY TO GO GIRL - YOU DID IT, WELCOME TO THE CLUB HOUSE - HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY - the first of many to come.

You get to pick out a key as well.  You must be so happy to get here.  WELL DONE

The 'Charlie Brown Christmas Special' Dancers You Most Want To Party With |  FiveThirtyEight

Eve1973

Feb-2

Thanx Anne, yes I’m so friggin happy that I have made it! No peace yet.......but I know that I will NEVER EVER go back! It’s been a roller coaster of all the mental and physical changes! Never want to go through it again! Appreciate the kind words! It’s definitely a milestone that I celebrated!

Anne2020

Feb-3

I completely forgot to mark my 13 month quit anniversary.  Wow, that is so cool.  

CHeers!!!