About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March 2020 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/3/19 by ModDee; 16444 views.
Loreficent

Apr-16

That’s great news!

Smoking is definitely tough on circulation, so it doesn’t surprise me you are noticing improvement. Yay!

SusanK1960

Jul-8

OOPS!  I just realized that I sent best wishes for your four month milestone in May’s 2020 Quit Buddies Unite instead of here in March!

I am just putting this in in case you go looking back sometime in the future and know that Susan didn’t forget and she was so proud of you making 4 months!  

JerseyDee

Jul-9

Thank you :Susan .. I greatly appreciate it.  : ) .. I have been so nutty crazy busy .. the summer is really getting away from me but the quit is going OK .. I am back on board with this .. the trick is  staying away from smokers right now for me.

I hope all is well.  I will get back to the games threads like the old days when I have a little more time.  Will be going back down to part time hours in a couple of weeks and WILL need to pass some time that way .. so I will be back .. for sure.