About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

May 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/3/19 by ModDee; 18975 views.
euknight

Jul-8

Oh thank you my sweet girls, Lore and Susan!!!  You guys are so wonderful and seriously make this thing kinda awesome!!!  Course we don’t like the pain but the laughs etc make it just really touch my heart.

Could not do this without y’all.  Love Starfish.  Love fun animals, bugs , birds, rainbow, star.  Was a fabulous day catching up with a few old friends and silky smooth laps in the pool tonight.

Hugs and thanks again

Peggy

CC to SusanK1960
In reply toRe: msg 378
MichaelaOana

Sep-4

Hey, friends!

How are you all?

I am four mounths and 5 days smoke free!

I had two jobs and now some problems on one knee, stayng in bed and reading.

I missed you all.

Still using gum and inhaler but very proud I am non smoker! I wont rush it so I dont lose it. I care too much on this quit.

Somentimes I feel so calm, sometimes so nervous, but at the end of the day I thank God I dont put that poison in my mouth on and on.

The life of a non smoker is beautifull. My hair looks better, my skin as well, I feel more confident and not depressed about the money. Wherever I go and see smokers I feel sorry for them and I must say this...I stay as far as I can. My friends are all non smokers.

Hugs from Romania