About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

June 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/3/19 by ModDee; 31548 views.
Tabitha1104

6/16/20

Not alone. This is my first time quitting smoking and will be my lastno negatives right! 

In reply toRe: msg 79
Tabitha1104

6/16/20

Struggling s little here..will star dinner to get it off my mind

TinyBadger

6/16/20

You can do this! I'm a total weakling and I'm doing it, so I know that you can! Hold fast and take heart, we are in this together!

KittieM

6/16/20

I have been clenching my jaw in my sleep! And yes.... it seems that your brain gets hijacked and you don't even think of gum (which I hate) or lollies or flicking an elastic band on your wrist and then suddenly you have this forehead slapping DAHHHH moment.  Sheesh. Good for you though! and well done! No one said it would be easy right? smile 

KittieM

6/16/20

I hope so for you too! Lots of people in your cheer squad here which helps! Keep at it!  grinning

KittieM

6/16/20

Thank you! It is nice to know I'm not the only one grin who is feeling this way! 

KittieM

6/16/20

Hey, it's a process and if we all got everything right the first time (or second or third or fourth...) there would be no way of building our mental and physical strength. Hope the bike ride was awesome!