About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNITL ITS DONE    One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Jan-16 by leighmomof2; 788 views.
Brenda (1sept19)

Jan-17

A great big CONGRATULATIONS to you and a beautiful post.  I am so happy for your freedom. 

Belinda2019

Jan-18

Yay Leigh! Congratulations, I cannot wait to be where you are now

48yrsmokin

Feb-10

Way to go Leigh. I too feel the same as you in this struggle at almost 4 months. You speak of all the things that I am going thru. Butt in the long run it is ALL WORTH IT. I'll never get back the 48 yrs, that I did smoke. Butt that was a bad mistake thats behind me now and the yrs. ahead will be much better. Thanks for the inspiration to keep going. It's crazzy mind games going on now waiting for the good times.                                                                 Still saying nope to the smoke since 17th oct. 2019 6:30 p.m.

CindiS319

Feb-10

Leigh,

Sorry I missed your HUGE milestone and very soon you will be 13 months FREE!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I could totally relate to your post and what you went through.  I too wish I could have done this years ago... when my daughter was still little... all the time I missed with my nasty habit.  You are awesome and I'm so happy for you!!