About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Friday 17th January 2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Jan-17 by Jatchat; 578 views.
Amicahomi

Jan-17

Good for you, Belinda!  And a cozy little Friday NOPE to all.  It's wind chill 0 here.  Snow coming.  Got food and heat - don't need smokes!

48yrsmokin

Jan-17

This is the NOPE DAY above all otthers. It's my 3 MONTH OF NOPES DAY.   YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA. Can't remember a time in the last 30+ years that I could have said this at all. IT REALLY FEELS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks all in this Forum for your support and openess of what to expect. Especially Brenda You've set me straight in so many things I just took for granted.   THANKS.                                                                                                         Smoky free since 17th Oct. 2019

Ginger3077

Jan-17

Brrrrrrrrrrr 0. Don't miss those days at all. Stay warm.

Like you I'm pledging my daily NOPE.

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

Brenda (1sept19)

Jan-17

Congratulations Ed and Belinda, 3 months free is awesome. I am so proud of you both. I will pledge a great big NOPE with everyone to celebrate Ed and Belinda's anniversary today.  Who else would like to join us ?

ModAndrea

Jan-17

TGIF, Brenda! I'm happy to join you to celebrate Belinda and Ed. NOPE! Who's next?

Andrea

kittymom413

Jan-17

Woo Hoo!! 3 months smoke free star2 Way to go!!!

I'll gladly join you to pledge NOPE & I'll reach out my hand to anyone that wants to join us...

Kitty cat

Ovivi

Jan-17

Congratulations Belinda and Ed, so proud of you both!

I pledge a sunny NOPE today. Happy to be alive and celebrate with you all.

In reply toRe: msg 13
SusanK1960

Jan-17

No smoking today and not planning to smoke tomorrow.

Belinda2019

Jan-18

Thank you all so much revolving_hearts

CC to OviviSusanK1960
48yrsmokin

Jan-18

tHANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. It's great feeling to know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!