About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

6 Years Free!   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Mar-23 by leethiel; 543 views.
ModDee

Mar-23

Leanne!  How good to hear from you.  Congratulations on 6years of freedom.

(((Hugs)))

In reply toRe: msg 8
leethiel

Mar-23

Thank you, Dee! You have always been a wonderful source of inspiration to me. 

Leanne

cherbearquit

Mar-23

Congrats on 6 years! That is awesome! Thank you for sharing your milestone with us. I also read other people’s success stories to motivate me. This forum is a lifeline for sure! Wishing you all the best!

Jatchat

Mar-23

Congratulations Leanne on your Six Year Quit, amazing!!, the phrase I liked was that you felt comfortable in your own skin after 12 months, or words to that effect, that phrase gave me hope that this struggle is worth it, I cant wait.

One day at a time

Patience with the Process

Cheers

Anthony

leethiel

Mar-24

Thank you so much! Glad you are finding this forum as helpful as I have. Good luck in your journey. You can do it.

Leanne

leethiel

Mar-24

Anthony,

You will feel comfortable in your own skin again. I promise! I struggled so hard with depression during my quit. I felt like I would never be myself without smoking. That feeling does come to an end, but I know that it feels like it never will. Just take it one day at a time. You will make it and be so proud of yourself. Besides raising my daughter, there is no other achievement I am more proud of than quitting smoking. Take care. 

Sending you tons of encouragement and hope,

Leanne

Jatchat

Mar-24

Thanks Leanne