About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE March 24 Tuesday   General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-24 by JerseyDee; 249 views.
Eve1973

Mar-24

Another surreal morning, just turned off the news.....so sad! But we need to think of positives. I made n appointment to give blood on Thursday.....Red Cross is hurting immensely! Gave blood in January....so my date I can give is Thursday. Happy to be able to help where I can! But I’m going to pledge my NOPE today ..... who is next?

ModAndrea

Mar-24

Good for you donating blood, Eve! I'm delighted to join you to pledge NOPE. Who's next?

Andrea

DebraAnne60

Mar-24

I'm in.  NOPE today.

Who's next?

Jatchat

Mar-24

I will pledge NOPE today. Who will join us?

cherbearquit

Mar-24

Good morning! I will join you all and pledge NOPE. Who else?

JerseyDee

Mar-24

What a great idea Eve .. thanks you .. i will make some calls to labs around me to see about donating blood.

I tried to donate plasma last year as a New Year's resolution to start doing regularly as so needed but the buggers denied me due to my pre-existing medical problem of RSD.  Hopefully they will take my good blood though .. i don't think donating it will be taxing on my body .. and I am glad to help where I can.

Hope you are having  a pleasant smoke free day!

Ginger3077

Mar-24

Just got back from a 3 mile walk in the beautiful az desert. Pledging my daily NOPE. Who else is joining?

Kicked the butt 8/1/19

DebraAnne60

Mar-24

ya know, I will join you as well with a NOPE pledge.  Who wants to join?

Loreficent

Mar-24

I will join. NOPE.

Who’s coming along?

kittymom413

Mar-24

I'll gladly join all of you to pledge NOPE & I extend my hand to anyone that wants to join us...

Kitty cat