About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MARCH 27 2020-NOPE PLEDGE    General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-27 by Eve1973; 224 views.
kittymom413

Mar-27

I'll be next, Ginger yellow_heart It is a great day to pledge NOPE!!

Who wants to join us? Here, take my hand, we are stronger together!!!

Have a safe, happy & smoke free weekend, everybody,

(((HUGS)))

Kitty cat

Jatchat

Mar-27

Hi Kitty,

I will gladly take your hand and join you in the NOPE pledge for today (Saturday Australia) and invite others to join us

Kind regards

Anthony 

JerseyDee

Mar-27

HI Eve.  Do you have really weird dreams regularly too?  I have a lot of them lately and quite often I am smoking in them or there is otherwise something to do with cigarettes and smoking.

Hope all went well at work today.  It is supposed to rain this weekend : ( .. So won't be taking the dog for a ride after all .. but fully plan to do that next weekend weather permitting.

This pandemic is just getting out of control here.  PA government seems to have a better handle on this than NJ does.  I watch ABC, Philly affiliate - channel 6 quite often, I get a lot my news from this channel and am watching this right now.

I don't know when life will be getting back to normal but do have some work to take care online that I will start to chip away at this weekend I think.  It will give me something productive to do with my time in as I won't be taking adventure with the rain coming.

My cravings are pretty in control today .. have my afternoon gum in right now and all is well.  How are you holding up right now cravings wise?   What is the most helpful tip you have found to handle the waves of cravings?