About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

First 10 days review   General Chit-Chat

Started 5/6/20 by Musivore; 46705 views.
xvaper

Aug-21

(blushing) thank you...You can't trust people who don't love animals..

TinyBadger

Aug-21

I think my dogs are excellent judges of character. They know what's up. 

Loreficent

Aug-21

Isn’t she hilarious?? We aren’t quite sure, maybe some type of Terrier/ Chihuahua mix...? She is a ton of fun really and I call her demon because of how she gets after the kitties. It is a term of endearment for her, LoL!! She is actually a very good little doggy. She loves to go on walks and I can honestly say I have never ever heard her bark when out and about. Just when someone is at the door, as she should. I usually walk her first for about half hour than go back out in my walks alone.

She has close to 10 Grand in her knees and other vet expenses from medical marijuana that she consumed.... 

TinyBadger

Aug-21

Ahh, the things we do for love. It's nice you walk her. A lot of people don't walk their dogs. My neighbor has a cat named muffin and she ties him to the front porch for outdoor time. Hopefully he doesn't get caught off guard by an animal because he will have no escape. Yeah, keep the medical herbs away from the pooch. I imagine it could cause irreprabile damage. 

Eve1973

Aug-21

Hey X, how are you feeling today? Still nauseous? Sorry about the kitten. But very happy you didn’t accept that smoke! 

1 day at a time! Hope today better for you!

xvaper

Aug-21

Im much better today thank you. Still thinking about her, but able to concentrate and function! Thank you for the concern..

xvaper

Aug-21

She is adorable.

euknight

Aug-21

Ok that dog is a scream!!  Lol.  Demon seed.  Can just picture her going after the cats.  She kind of has a demon look poor thing.  Glad she is loved!!,!  That wirey fur.....oh would not want her running around here during bur season!!  Eeeek!!

our horse trainer brought her Blue Healer, Quigley over here who helps train horses.  What a character!!  I had never seen one and said that is the ugliest dog I have ever seen....so ugly it is cute!!  I may have hurt her feelings.  Ooops.  Anyway the neighbors dog use to come over and hang with my dogs...he was a Blue Healer too.  They were the same age at the time and played all day.  At day’s end we would say...“Go home, little Healer” and he would put his head down and slowly walk toward home. He came over every day.  I finally fed him and he never left again.  He wanted so bad to live here so I put my foot down.  You know his owners never said a word to me?  They knew he was here, saw me muling around with him right by my side.  How could they not want him?  Anyway that breed is my second favorite.  So loyal and smart.  

In the country people just drop dogs off a lot.  I wanted cameras to find out who was dropping them off.  Infuriated me!!,  Dogs and cats.  We would need cameras to line the whole road tho.  

Hope you are better, X.  We all have your back.  I have paid the big bucks for strays too, believe me.  Just can’t afford it anymore.  The dog catcher is a good guy. It is so difficult calling him but after I send pics to all the folks on my stretch of road, I have to.  I cannot save them all but can be the best dog mom to the ones I have!

Peggy

5-8-20

euknight

Aug-21

In agreement on the canine ability to sniff out evil.
Yes...aren’t they amazing?  It’s amazing how they will bark and growl like crazy if a certain delivery person or new person comes up.  You just KNOW they must be a wife beater or worse.  

Dogs know!!,