About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lore 4 months today!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Jun-24 by euknight; 440 views.
In reply toRe: msg 7
Loreficent

Jul-1

Oh, thank you so much. It is already worth it. Stumbles and all. Aren’t you pretty far along?

TinyBadger

Jul-1

You are so kind. I admit it's been a rough few days but I'm holding strong and I'm glad we are all on this ride together. I know that things will get better. 

JerseyDee

Jul-1

Congratulations Lore!  .. You are really doing a great job!  Keep it up.

Loreficent

Jul-2

Oh, thanks Dee!! 
I’ve stumbled too. But came back up swinging. This is definitely a journey. I so admire your humble honesty and how you are so forthcoming and forthright with your journey. I really do. Mostly...I really admire your tenacity!! You’re kind of like that Agave I go visit every night. Just keep on keeping on. You my friend are gonna get there. You really are. You got grit.

JerseyDee

Jul-2

Thank you Lore.  blush

livtoswim

Jul-2

Hi Lore,

I have to throw a good job atcha.  Good work.  This is a strong group. I think we are all going to make it.    4+ mos is almost to the halfway point to a year.  Seems like time is speeding up compared to the very early days. 

Have a nice day.  Hi to Portland for me. 

Loreficent

Jul-2

Hi DJ!

Well nothing like a good jab to bring me round to where I ought to be! Thank you!

How is life over there? PDX like everywhere having some growing pains but largely still the same big small town. When you coming to visit???

livtoswim

Jul-2

H Lore,

I have a friend that lives in Ashland that means I would have to drive through 

Portland!   I am just waiting for the right time to make the trip.  I hope soon. I will keep you posted.