About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lore 4 months today!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Jun-24 by euknight; 449 views.
modanjim

Jun-24

Lore,

Congratulations on 4 months smoke free!   That is fantastic...  

179 Best Congratulations! images in 2020 | Congratulations quotes,  Congratulations, Congrats quotes

Maureen 04/15/2020.

Elizaquits

Jun-25

Lore,

Congratulations!!! Kudos to you!

Treat your self! :)

Loreficent

Jun-30

Hey there!

Thanks. Been pretty distracted. Still hanging on. How is still off the patch?

Ovivi

Jun-30

Yay Lore!

4 months is sooo good. I know it’s still really hard too. It gets better and better, though!

Keep the faith. What you’re doing is so worth it.

• Edited June 30, 2020 7:42 pm  by  Ovivi
TinyBadger

Jun-30

Congratulations! You're doing a great job and I'm very proud of you. Keep on trucking, you've got this. 

Loreficent

Jun-30

Well, same goes for you my friend! I’ll say we are wearing out time pretty well right now, yes?

THANK YOU.

Aren’t you feeling a bit stronger each day? Yes, some days are rough, but there are easier ones too which we can embrace while they are there and reminisce on when it is patchy. 

In reply toRe: msg 7
Loreficent

Jul-1

Oh, thank you so much. It is already worth it. Stumbles and all. Aren’t you pretty far along?

TinyBadger

Jul-1

You are so kind. I admit it's been a rough few days but I'm holding strong and I'm glad we are all on this ride together. I know that things will get better. 

JerseyDee

Jul-1

Congratulations Lore!  .. You are really doing a great job!  Keep it up.

Loreficent

Jul-2

Oh, thanks Dee!! 
I’ve stumbled too. But came back up swinging. This is definitely a journey. I so admire your humble honesty and how you are so forthcoming and forthright with your journey. I really do. Mostly...I really admire your tenacity!! You’re kind of like that Agave I go visit every night. Just keep on keeping on. You my friend are gonna get there. You really are. You got grit.