About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Peggy 2 Months Today!!!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Jul-8 by Elizaquits; 147 views.
Elizaquits

Jul-8

Good morning, everyone!!

Today, our girl Peggy is 2 months smoke free!!!! Congratulations Peggy!!! I am so excited for you!! I remember when you first joined and were trying to find your footing.. fast forward to now and BAM - you are doing it!!! Not only are you conquering your quit, you help others conquer theirs with your kind words and uninterrupted inspiration!

I am happy to have met you, and look forward to continuing our journeys together!

Also, I hope you treat yourself today! :)

Cheers!!

TinyBadger

Jul-8

Congratulations, Peggy! You've got this nailed down! Keep on keepin on.

Eve1973

Jul-8

Yes again Peggy congratulations! Fantastic!

CC to euknight
euknight

Jul-8

You are so great Eliza to remember me. Thank you, thank you!!

You have been a great support. Funny how it’s only been 2 months but seems like such a long time ago.  While those 1st weeks are tough, this month has had it’s moments too.

I guess conquering it is just not smoking any way you can!!  Lol.  Well, that is it so far.  It has helped to know there will always be some challenge because that is reality.  My fantasy that it will be over with quickly has faded.  An addict will always have a desire, even tho it may be very little, to partake in the object of desire.  Just a fact.  I just stay grateful and know I have been given the gift of self control, should I decide to use it

Thanks Tiny and Eve again!!  Sweet dreams tonight all. I also look forward to our journey together.

Peggy

5-8-20