About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Eliza 3 months today!!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Jul-10 by euknight; 428 views.
TinyBadger

Jul-10

Congratulations, you are doing a great job! You've been a good motivation for me and I must say that you're really rocking this thing. Keep up the awesome work!

SusanK1960

Jul-10

Congratulations!  You have reached your first quarter of the year!  Hopefully during the next month, you will reach a “peace” in your journey.  You are doing awesome!

Loreficent

Jul-11

Hey Eliza!

Wow! Times flies when having fun yes? Haha!

Congratulations!

It seems like you are further along. I was thinking like almost a year! Seems that way, right?

Anyway...strong work! Keep on rocking this. 

Eve1973

Jul-11

Hey sorry I missed your 3months! Hope you were out dancing and celebrating!

Congratulations! It will get easier..... but just keep guarding your quit! You are doing fantastic! 

Elizaquits

Jul-11

Thank you, Peggy!

You are so sweet to remember! (I almost forgot myself! haha)  This whole quitting thing is made easier by the support of you and the forum! I am thankful everyday to have found this place and all the wonderful people who participate. Together, we are doing it!!

Thank you again, looking forward to more celebrations together! :)

Elizaquits

Jul-11

Thanks, Tiny!

Soon it will be you at 3 months, and then shortly after, your husband! 

Speaking of which, how are your quits going? 

Elizaquits

Jul-11

Thank you, Susan! I had not thought of it that way!! Thinking about it as a quarter makes it seem bigger somehow! Don't get me wrong, a year still seems far away but man did those three months go by quickly!

Elizaquits

Jul-11

Thank you, Lore! Actually, time has gone by quickly, hasn't it?!  It is hard to believe how much the world has changed in just a few short months.. COVID, our quits, the state of the nation - so many events in such a small amount of time.. I think that is part of the reason why it feels like so much longer than it really is!  For me, as of late, there is only yesterday, today, and tomorrow - everything else just blends in, lol. 

Elizaquits

Jul-11

Thanks Eve! No worries - if it weren't for this post, I would have missed it myself! :)

I like the sound of guarding my quit, and will do just that! Looking forward to more milestones together!

modanjim

Jul-11

Eliza,

So sorry I missed your 3 month celebration!  Congratulations.

Hope it is smooth sailing for you from now on.

Maureen