About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Maureen 3 Months Today!!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Jul-15 by Elizaquits; 285 views.
slowblumer

Jul-16

Hi Maureen,

You are officially a warrior!  Congratulations....

You may not be feeling it right about now but you have absolutely been through the worst of it - stay with it for the best of it.  It's coming.  I was a mess at 3 months and sick of 'the process'.

3 MONTHS IS HUGE 

modanjim

Jul-17

Marge,

Thank you for your words of encouragement.  I read and re-read your post to keep me going. You are on the other side of this terrible addiction, and looking forward to being where you are.

Also, thank you for taking time out of your day to help us newbies.   I know it means a lot to me, and gives me  hope of actually beating this addiction this time around.

Thank you again

Maureen

04/15/2020

modanjim

Jul-17

Thank you Peggy,

You are not to far behind me, so we can make it!!!  I have tried in the past to quit ,  I am hopeful with this forum I am able to beat the addiction this time around.

Hope you are doing well with your quit.  Hang in there!

PS. Im sorry you had posted to me about tax season.  Yes I prepare taxes and it was a nightmare this year.  It took all the strength I had not to smoke.  But I did it which gives me hope!   "HALT" ( a letter "S" should be added to that word for "STRESS").

Thanks again for your kind words

Maureen

04/15/2020

Maureen

04/15/2020.