About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/31/20 by Terry (abquitsmking); 20695 views.
Loreficent

10/27/20

That’s good Joel, I’m happy to hear this. Truthfully, I know I don’t know you but it is hard to imagine you as a smoker ever. Not sure why? I guess because you are always so happy sounding and so full of energy and life, like the squirrels. That’s a good thing so I hope you take it that way! 

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

10/27/20

Hi Lorie!whats up? Thankyou.... Its a happy thing you cant imagine me as a smoker. Sincerely,its the same way round. I too cant ever see you as a smoker. Its hard Lorie. I slept the whole day. Today another night shift too.

Loreficent

10/27/20

Well, then Good Morning  Joel! Time to rise and shine!blushsunnyhibiscus

GI_JOE (JoelJose)

10/27/20

thought of sharing it with you Lorie. Haloween decorations in Quebec.

Loreficent

10/27/20

Oh, fun!! Thank you! Do you like Halloween? Is it a big deal there? People go all out here, as elaborate as Christmas with lights, orange, purple, red... this year I see more and more of these blow up things too. Down my street is a big bat and it is scary!scream

Ok...so this is sad....when younger and I would dress up, I always used to take into consideration that I needed a costume I could smoke in. Isn’t that sad? 
Are you in Quebec City or Montreal? 

• Edited October 28, 2020 1:33 am  by  Loreficent
GI_JOE (JoelJose)

10/28/20

Yes it is!Do you mind sharing that bat with me?? Batman is my fav super hero.. What about you?

In reply toRe: msg 190
GI_JOE (JoelJose)

10/28/20

Oh yes. Its sad. But now you can be happy. You can all the costumes of your desire and not to smoke. Isnt that great?

Loreficent

10/28/20

Oh, Hi! 
Of course I will share the bat! I have to get a picture though, so maybe tomorrow after work, but will be dark. He does light up! I will see after dark when I get home and take a picture on my walk. If it is ok I will put it tomorrow night here. I like Green Hornet! And Hawk Girl! 

Loreficent

10/28/20

I have to go to bed as I work tomorrow. You work now, right? Have a good and easy night. Yes...but no dressing up this year. cry No partys. Boo hoo!! 
Did you get Kombucha yet???

Loreficent

10/28/20

Joel! Look!! snowmansnowmansnowman Snowmen! You better look out! grin