About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Penny is 10 YEARS Smoke Free!   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Mar-9 by ModAustinPen; 1185 views.
davidz1965

Mar-22

Congratulations Penny!   So so many compromises we made to keep smoking... the smell, the money $$$, standing in the rain.  Brings back all the reasons why I am so glad I have not had a cigarette in 8 years!

David Z

oxanquits

Mar-30

Great and inspiring story. Congratulations tadatadatada

Congratulations on 10 smoke free years, Penny! I haven't been on the forum in a very long time. I , signed in this morning and was so pleased to see a familiar name from 2011. I will have my 10 year anniversary on June 22. It seems like a lifetime ago and I could never had been successful without this forum. Quitting after 43 years of nicotine was terribly hard. I will always remember the support received here from you and all of the great people. I often think of our old friend, Foster/Frank. He helped me through many rough patches, despite all of his struggles. RIP, Frank. Take care of yourself, Penny and Stay Strong!!

Buddy Clyde

Susan1206

Apr-7

Congratulations, Penny ~ I do remember you!   I'll have to look at my Silk Quit meter..working on 12 plus years.

Thanks be to God, that we all managed to quit.  What an insidious  habit...   We came out on the bright side.

Stay safe and congratulations on your victory!   Susan

blackbird912

Apr-16

Wow Buddy!  Huge CONGRATS!  Glad you popped in to check in.