About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Monday 10th May 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started May-9 by Jatchat; 303 views.
Jatchat

May-9

Hi all,

Posting a NOPE for today, join in and enjoy the pleasures having made a firm decision to quit smoking, no more anxiety about flip/flopping between choices, to smoke or not to smoke

Kind regards

Anthony

12 Hours quit

Cazza2468

May-9

I’ll join you Anthony. That’s a big nope for me

Caz

Jatchat

May-9

Your welcome Caz

Anthony

19 hrs

In reply toRe: msg 3
Jatchat

May-10

Made it, 24 hours without a smoke, now for the next day.

Quitline called today and gave me support and said that all their counselors are ex smokers, that lends some authenticity to there counseling.

Good luck everyone with your quit

Kind regards

Anthony 

took this morning at Bomaderry Creek

oxanquits

May-10

Nice shot!

Not one puff today

Loreficent

May-10

Not one puff today for me either.

Is one of those days I am not going to say “ever”, but I do know I will get through today without smoking. Might have to take a napjoy but won’t smoke. 
Anybody else on this fine Monday or wee hours of Tuesday wherever you may be? Be nice to give this train some steam to start off the week. 

Eve1973

May-10

Hey Lore, 

I will join you in saying NOPE!  Sounds like you are having a tough day! Yep been there, but glad you are saying Not One Puff Ever.

We can do this!

Loreficent

May-10

Hi Eve!

Not tough in the literal sense, just the mental sense! So much angst for some reason, so off for a run now. That should help! Something I couldn’t do while still smoking! Yay! 
Wrote in other thread about visit to Georgie, lol!joy

Not that today either.

kissing_heart