About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/1/21 by Terry (abquitsmking); 51152 views.
Diana (DianaSaigo)

10/26/21

Big hugs Freckles!

We can do this!

Hugs!

Diana (DianaSaigo)

10/26/21

Hey Lubber!

Part of what i started to mention in my long post...is what happens when i sit in front of a computer...i just zone out...and nothing gets done...it is this weird thing...dont get me wrong...i do go to the restroom...force myself to go shower and clean the kitchen and stuff..but my safety zone is in front of this monitor!  I have craft projects...and yet...i still am here...so been trying to figure that out...think i am going to have to put myself on a schedule...whether i like it or not...and start tracking myself that way...ack...anyway...checking in!  Congrats on 12 weeks!!  EEEE!...

Hugs

Diana

Lubbercat

10/27/21

Diana

Congrats to you as well on those 12 weeks......You hit that today or tomorrow?  

I am not sure how I would manage my time without a schedule.  Never really lived without a strict schedule so it is kind of hard for me to picture.  

I do hope things get easier for you.  Check in when you can

Diana (DianaSaigo)

10/27/21

Tomorrow is my 12 week mark!  Whoop!! Whoop!  LOL

I definitely will figure it all out...just need to be patient with myself and the process!

Lubbercat

10/28/21

Diana

YAY!  Time to do a celebration for sure for 12 weeks and before you blink, it will be the 3 month anniversary!  We are doing this.  What is your plan for celebration?  How is the house coming along?

freckled1968

10/28/21

Yay for 12 weeks! That’s fantastic nearly 3 months without the wretched nicodemon! We can do this xxx

Diana (DianaSaigo)

10/29/21

Hey Lubber!

Yep!  Next week we both hit the official 3 month mark!  I am feeling good about it!  Not sure if I am going to celebrate...would love to have a me day...ya know nails, haircut...etc...maybe will do that...

House is coming along pretty good....was a bit worried...when they painted the whole house pink...apparently that was primer!  Even had to post on Facebook...cause live in a village...so ya know folks are wondering!  (i did go to the VFW and sure enough...my pink house was the talk of the town==LOL) This week, we did have a few dry days...and the crew was out here in force...trying to get alot of the house painted...so am excited...will be glad when it is done...still havent heard from the prosecutor regarding the charges...guess i will follow up with that next week.

My sleeping is still way out of whack...i am currently been up since 1130pm last nite...not wanting to go to bed...as trying to get myself on a normal schedule.  So that way I can officially start scheduling my day...and stuff...want to make sure i workout...and go for walks...LOL  

I have got to go to Walmart...get Halloween candy...we get tons of trick or treaters...so need to make sure i have enough!  Any plans for the weekend?

Diana (DianaSaigo)

10/29/21

Hi Freckles!

Yes we are doing this!!!  Yay!  So do they celebrate Halloween over there?  Do you get trick or treaters?  I know when i was in Germany...lots of Germans loved the holiday!  Was just curious!  

Any plans for the weekend?

Diana

Lubbercat

10/29/21

Diana

Sounds like the house is finally getting there, this rain does not help to get anything done!  Sorry to hear your sleep is still out of whack but, with everything you have had going on, not surprised in the least.  Hopefully it will start getting better.

I get NO trick or treaters at my house since we don't have sidewalks.  Kind of miss that but it has been over 20 years since I got to hand out candy so don't see it happening until I have time to maybe do a trunk or treat somewhere.

This weekend, I have a friend and her kiddos coming over for dinner tonight.....probably 2 or 3 more rounds of painting to finish up the cabinets for my kitchen.  Putting back what is left from above my cabinets and that will clean up my dining room also.  Need to get this done so I am on schedule to get everything else done.  Other then that, mostly just the normal cleaning/washing clothes/errands that I do every weekend.  

2 1/2 weeks till hubby leaves to do Santa (my play time) and I have a lot on the calendar coming up for fun and work!  Trip to Bronner's, trip to Christmas Caves, lots of Christmas shopping, dinner and a musical with a friend.........got the baby shower, out of town company, Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas decorations, all the gifts to be wrapped.......lots to do!

Hope you get to enjoy some of your weekend and hopefully you will get your house finished!

Diana (DianaSaigo)

11/2/21

Tomorrow will be your big 3 Month mark!!!  YAY!  and today is 13 weeks for you right?!  Woohoo!  

Not much going on over here....trick or treat was fun!  For Thanksgiving, we are going to Virginia to visit hubbys mom....we havent seen her since 2017...usually Thanksgiving is at my house...but this is going to be rough...as my dad passed away last year on the 22nd...and his birthday is the 27th..so...will be good to see my MIL...and it is long over due! 

I wish my hubby would go somewhere sometimes..LOL I am thinking of trying to find an office job...so i can get out of the house...