About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/1/21 by Terry (abquitsmking); 52011 views.
Lubbercat

11/10/21

Thank you Denim.......I am celebrating by going out of town this weekend! 

I have been busy with crafts for shut ins and convalescent homes for Christmas.........getting decorations, etc ready for the baby shower in December, trying to get ready for Thanksgiving dinner at my house and get my house ready for out of town guests........also trying to get everything bought and wrapped for Christmas.  Most days I don't know if I am coming or going.....and my husband leaves a week from today for 6 weeks (does Santa in another state)......Got 2 friends in the hospital that I need to get meals delivered to their families.

However, most days busy is good.  Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed but, then I look at it the other way and know that I am very loved and that is why I am soooooo busy!

Denim50

11/16/21

Have a great day.   

• Edited November 16, 2021 10:12 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

11/17/21

Have a great day!  

Lubbercat

11/17/21

Yay........15 weeks today?????  You are doing this.  Hope all is going well?  Have not seen you on here much lately?

Lubbercat

11/17/21

Denim

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for always remembering me!  It means more then you know

Denim50

11/18/21

Have a great day.  

Lubbercat

11/19/21

Diana

I have not seen you on here for a while.  Congrats on 15 weeks.  How are you doing?  Hope everything is going okay with you?

Denim50

11/19/21

Have a great day.  

Denim50

11/22/21

Way to go Freckles! 

Have a great day.  

freckled1968

11/22/21

Thanks for remembering denim. You’re so kind and thoughtful. Most days are good but still lingering feelings about how nice it would be to smoke. I guess I just keep on nopeing and hope things will turn a corner. I remember my last quit took me as bout a year to feel comfortable, can’t believe I gave up on that quit after nearly 4 years. Still onwards and upwards. Hope all is well for you xx