About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/1/21 by Terry (abquitsmking); 56210 views.
freckled1968

Apr-21

Hi Kathy, thanks very much. And like you said you’re right behind me. I’m really looking forward to that one year milestone. I remember my last quit that was the timeframe I started to feel really comfortable. 
Hope you’re having a great SmokeFree week

freckles x

Denim50

Apr-27

Kathy, 

Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday. I'll send you a note later but am still so happy for you and looking forward to celebrating your nine month milestone with you soon. 

Have a great day. relaxed 

Denim50

Apr-27

Hey Freckles, 

Hope you're enjoying a wonderful day and continue to treat yourself to something special to celebrate. It won't be long until the weekend. I hope it's a fun and relaxing one for you with lovely weather. 

Lubbercat

Apr-27

Denim

Thank you for always remembering.  This week has been extremely busy for me so I have had my head buried low.  I have actually been experiencing dreams of smoking for the first time in a long time, not sure why but just go about my normal day and push it aside......I know it is those receptors healing and trying to pull me back in so I just resist.

Hopefully, this just keeps getting easier!

Kathy

Denim50

May-4

Hey Kathy, 

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU on nine months smoke free! YOU DID IT!  3/4 of the way to your first smoke free year! tada I hope you have something extra special planned today to treat and reward yourself. You deserve it! What a wonderful milestone! So happy for you and your accomplishment! I hope you have a terrific day celebrating your amazing achievement! Best wishes as you keep moving forward toward your first smoke free year!

"WAY TO GO KATHY!" 

Denim50

May-4

Hey Kathy, 

Did you get the note I sent? 

Lubbercat

May-5

Denim

No, I did not get a note from you, where did you send it to?  

Thank you for the congratulations.   This has been a rough couple of weeks with my coworker off, I have just been super busy.  I really did most of my celebrating this past weekend with a tour of the old state reformatory that I have been wanting to take.  Tomorrow, we will be going out to dinner to celebrate my youngest son's birthday also.

Hope you are doing well.  

Kathy

Denim50

Jun-28

Denim50

Jun-29

Hey Freckles, 

I'm sorry I didn't get this posted on the 21st but I'm still so happy for you and can't wait to celebrate your one year milestone with you in July. I hope you're enjoying a wonderful summer and hope to hear from you again soon. Hugs and best wishes. 

Denim50

Jun-29

Hey Kathy, 

Eleven months soon and on a holiday for you and your family! What a wonderful and fun way to celebrate! I'm looking forward to celebrating it here with you too. I'm sending you a pm.