About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Tuesday 21st December 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started 12/20/21 by Jatchat; 653 views.
Jatchat

1/3/22

Good luck, Happy New Year to you also

In reply toRe: msg 4
candrew

Jan-28

Well  it's  time to give it another time..I wish to pledge NOPE for tomorrow. i QUIT of smoking cigarettes. 

I have eliminated the alcohol dependence and marijuana habit over 2 years ago. Now I have my smoking to work on.

Been in the hospital on and off for the past 2 years  some very serious but I got through it. Now it's time to eliminate the tobacco.

Been through the Al;en Carr Quit Smoking audio book, a 4 day boot camp. Been busy writing in my journal and preparing  mentally my

mindset (attitude) that this will work this time. I am glad that II have this forum to support me and I  can support others which helps me stay 

smoke-free.I also ordered NRT products that  were free  thru the State of Florida if I feel a need to use. I am ready to make this  change 

and look forward to posting my success on this site.

HerbSouth

Jan-29

candrew

Jan-29

Thanks for your reply - unfortunately I can't see your text I know that you have been having trouble for the past month. Have you talked to support? I don't know  where to reach them but you will need help in resolving this. good luck

Andrew

HerbSouth

Jan-29

Msg 6928.10 deleted