About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To me   Quit Support

Started 4/3/22 by candrew; 6064 views.
Anne2020

4/13/22

It certainly sounds like you have set yourself up for success.  60 days is a great achievement and one relapse doesn't take away from that.  Sometimes its the relapse that makes you that much more determined and identifies your weak spot.  Now you know about the trigger, you can prepare yourself for it.  

You are doing so well, I just know you will make it all the way.

Well done Andrew - Cheers to you.   

Jatchat

4/13/22

Encouraging post Andrew, keep it up

In Christ

Anthony

Jerthie123

4/13/22

Thanks Kathy.  Your support means a lot to me.  Thank you!

Jerthie123

4/13/22

Thanks girl.... The support here is amazing.  I am so blessed to have you all on my side!!

Jerthie123

4/13/22

Andrew....

Thank you so much for your well wishes!

I am back to 6 lozenges a day.  I suck on them after meals and snacks.  I think they act like an appetite suppressant for me.  It sucks.  I want to quit... But they are just so satisfying after eating.

Andrew, you are doing great!  Day 3 with no NRT is amazing!!  Like Anne said, substitute smoking with healthy activities like walking, lifting weights, you like music.... Blast music!

We are here for you!

Lubbercat

4/18/22

Anthony

Hi there.  How are you doing?  Hope all is going well with you?

Kathy

Jatchat

4/20/22

Hi there Kathy, 

I'm not doing well on the non smoking side of the ledger, but having a ball otherwise.

How about you?

In Christ

Anthony

Lubbercat

4/20/22

Anthony

Great to hear you are doing well.....hopefully the non smoking will happen for you on another day.  

I am doing okay, still adjusting to a new baby in the house.  She makes not smoking easy, come home after work and have a baby in the arms..........no way can I smoke then!  Hoping the weather is starting to turn warmer, we had snow yesterday.......kind of just done with winter!

Hope to see you on here soon

Kathy

JavaNY

4/20/22

Hi Antony,

It's a struggle for all of us. Until hopefully someday it is not. Doesn't hurt to pick another quit day and try again.

Hope you had a good Easter.

Paul

Jatchat

4/20/22

Thanks Paul,

Actually starting to quit again, thanks for the encouragement

Tony