Be*ing who you are -  Do you feel less than others? (273 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-15 12:19 PM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 
When you measure yourself by comparison to others, you will forever stay in the feelings of being less than no matter the success of reaching your preferred circumstances.
Ask yourself: By whose measurement stick? - Your parents? - Your own? Where is the comparison in Oneness?
Comparing, self-loathing, plotting strategical advances, and attacks are the fruits of living vicariously through others. Wanting to have what others have, possessions, experiences, and power starts and ends with the ego.
The ego becomes obsessed with cravings, desires, and in planning revenge either by 'winning,' or if that doesn't work, it will end up as destructive behavior with efforts to destroy the other(s), which is always self-destructive. Low self-worth always seems to find a way of self-destructive means. No 'one' wins in judgment.
Have faith, be in peace, and have patience with who you are as you are. Continue to evolve your life expression and feeling your experiences. Stay on the path of manifesting your preferred circumstances, nothing wrong with that! But ask yourself, 'What is it I truly want, what's under all the desires for things and experiences which I think with make me happy?
Could it be freedom from all of the human suffering?
No matter life situations and on-going circumstances, rest in contemplation on this: Be at peace, even if it is just for an instant, with how and who you are right now. Just be at peace for one second. Rest in this refuge.
God is the highest evolutionary intelligence with a very active and perfected karmic reasoning in spontaneous expression as your own Self in human form. You are this God; it is the ego's perceptions that are currently filtering your full integration.
...[Message truncated]

photo rednsnowakay.jpg
Photobucket

From: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-19 9:22 AM 
To: All  (2 of 6) 
 32374.2 in reply to 32374.1 

Throughout life, from childhood, from school until we die, we are taught to compare ourselves with another; yet when I compare myself with another I am destroying myself.

~Jiddu Krishnamurti

photo rednsnowakay.jpg
Photobucket

To: All 

From: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-19 9:24 AM 
To: All  (3 of 6) 
 32374.3 in reply to 32374.2 

photo rednsnowakay.jpg
Photobucket

From: rosey (rosey58) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-19 7:34 PM 
To: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 32374.4 in reply to 32374.3 

(((((((((((((akaysha)))))))))))

Or sometimes when not even comparing yourself to others, no matter what you do when young, it is never good enough for the parents......so the child keeps trying and trying, to be told it is never good enough. So that feeling of not being enough is drilled in and stays there no matter what.

love you sis. 

From: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-19 8:46 PM 
To: rosey (rosey58) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 32374.5 in reply to 32374.4 

((((((( Rosey )))))))

I know that all too well, Rosey.  I was not the golden child... but funny, as an adult I am the one who stepped up and did all I could to take care of them.  My mother told me I wasn't pretty,.... I couldn't play the piano like my brother, but I knew how to show her she was loved.

Love you, Akaysha

photo rednsnowakay.jpg
Photobucket

To: All 

Create your own Forum!

Delphi Forums is home to thousands of forums on a vast array of topics.

Click here to start your own forum! (Create Forum)

From: rosey (rosey58) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-19 8:49 PM 
To: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 32374.6 in reply to 32374.5 

((((((((((((Akaysha))))))))))

It is funny, how we do know how to love as we do. No matter what we went through.

love you :)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.