Energy, Healing and Empaths -  -The Masculinity of a Male Empath (67 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-29 10:23 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 
-The Masculinity of a Male Empath-
Article by Franklin Madison
For our wonderful empath brothers! You are so valued and loved ????
The last few years of my life have been eye-opening spiritually, for me. I am coming to an understanding as to why I have felt so deeply about so many things in my life and how I have to honor those emotions and allow them to exist harmoniously within me. At the same time, I acknowledge how society views me as a man. A feeling man is no less of a man. With the inherent physical strength of a man, an empath also vibrates with his emotions at their purest and highest form.
In my adult relationships with women, I have been told to “Man up! You’re too sensitive! Stop being a Pussy!” (Yes, that was said to me.) I have spent some time with a woman who is seeking her own spirituality and most recently while in her company, I realized that I am an Empath. I now have clarity in a way I never have before in that I feel, I feel deeply and there is nothing wrong with that. The feeling is transmitted when I come into contact with people when people are very close to me. All of the senses are heightened the happiness and the sadness. Hence, being an Empath.
...[Message truncated]

photo rednsnowakay.jpg
Photobucket

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.