Wild Wonderful Women -  She is Powerful~~ (71 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-12 2:31 PM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 
She is Powerful~~
Here is a truth you often don’t hear: traumatized women have the potential to become the most powerful people in this world.
The most ignorant members of society call this type of woman “damaged.” But she is the most powerful type of woman there is.
What they forget is that survivors have the most dangerous advantage of all: resilience.
When you try and you try but you can never bring a woman down, you’ll know there is no going back. Don’t fool yourself. You could never defeat her. You never will.
This is the woman who will always rise from the dead; Lady Lazarus, after going through hell and back.
This is the woman who has burned her feet in the flames time and time again and always lives to tell another tale – even if she has to crawl back to life.
She was never given love or approval on a silver platter, so in order to survive, she had to love herself in a way others could only dream of. She fought tooth and nail for her own self-acceptance.
No one cuddled her as a child or told her pretty things; she had to fend for herself each step of the way. She knows she can survive because she already has and will again.
When someone tells her, “You can’t do it,” she says, “Watch me.”
She is fiery light birthed out of wintery darkness. Brought into the underworld by Hades, Persephone brings forth spring and rebirth when she reemerges finally from the cold.
She owns her shadows and seamlessly weaves them into the fabric of her freedom, creativity, imagination and independence.
All of her life, she was given every evidence of human cruelty and the evil people were capable of. She understood early on that the monsters people dreamed of existed in human skin.
She lived all of her nightmares in high definition. She was given every reason to
...[Message truncated]

photo rednsnowakay.jpg
Photobucket

From: rosey (rosey58) DelphiPlus Member IconJan-12 4:38 PM 
To: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 32740.2 in reply to 32740.1 

(((((((((((((Akaysha)))))))))

I loved reading that, thank you for posting.

love you ~

From: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-13 1:56 PM 
To: rosey (rosey58) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 32740.3 in reply to 32740.2 

(((((((( Rosey ))))))))

I thought there were a lot of good messages in the article too.

Love you, Akaysha

photo rednsnowakay.jpg
Photobucket

To: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 32740.4 in reply to 32740.1 

Powerful

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.