Wild Wonderful Women -  Wild and Untamed (46 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Akaysha DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-24 1:52 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 
‘I’m a Wild Woman, I’m not meant to be tamed’
I am definitely not meant to be tamed. It’s what I have always felt. Not staying true to myself or my heart has never been an option. I need to feel pure, authentic and real. It’s what keeps me going in life. But.. lately I am becoming brutally honest with myself about some parts of this attitude that keeps turning itself against me.. while living and having this ‘not to be tamed’ view on life which is a guiding principle in how I approach life.
So here’s a brutally honest #notetoself
I can be intensely fierce when I feel dishonored. And let me highlight when I FEEL dishonored, which doesn’t always means that I truly AM dishonored. Can you still follow me?
When I feel dishonored or when someone is rattling my cage in a way that makes me feel unsafe, my Kali Spirit arises and I start to lash out.. which might result in hurting someone. I respond too fast and intense when emotions are being triggered. I have come to realize that it’s hard for me to transform this aspect of myself. It’s my coping mechanism ever since I was that Wild child who loved nothing more then playing in the meadows.
So yes, I am not to be tamed, ever, by no one. But! When I hurt other people (this happens only within my direct inner circle), this attitude won’t hold up. I must admit I have been using it (for myself) to justify things. Like.. this is me, Tara.. I am Wild, fierce and intense. I’m a Goddess, Kali runs also through my veins.. all aspects of me should be welcomed.
...[Message truncated]

photo rednsnowakay.jpg
Photobucket

• Edited April 24, 2021 1:55 pm  by  Akaysha

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.